As a manufacturing company, we are keenly aware that we have a unique responsibility towards the environment. This is why we make every effort to reduce our carbon footprint. We have already taken some major steps towards this end:
- Our new production and warehouse buildings feature a 200 kWh photovoltaic system. The solar power is used for our logistics and production processes.
- The waste heat of the adjacent biogas plant is used to heat the new buildings during the cold season and cool them in the summer.
- The removal of materials from our warehouse is completely paperless. This saves more than 100,000 sheets of paper per year.
- We even recover heat during the gluing process in our rotor production.
- State of the art LED is used throughout all areas.
- Outdoors we use so-called trenching – buffer storage for the ecologically important slow seepage of rain water.